SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print the form depend on Communication method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i got a new objcet in PWB i have little bit of idea in PWB, this is my first object in PWB .

The form is "Customer Account Statement: (Tcode FPCC0002). as per my knowledge we have to create Application form using related Form class,in that Application form we have to maintaine the data as one file formate after this file will pickdup Print partner thard party tool with background shedule. am i correct?

here my problem is after maintain the data as file formate if Communication method in the BP(u2018ADDR2_DATA-DEFLT_COMMu2019) = u2018Emailu2019 directly we send the form to custom through Email as appropriate formate using smartform,

and if Communication method in the BP(u2018ADDR2_DATA-DEFLT_COMMu2019) = u2018Postu2019 the file will be move to ESB using SAP interface directories.

how will i mainte the condition like abovem, please suggest me with clear refrence document.

Hi

Shiva Kumar and Binno Don Thomas i saw your's answeres of previous question in this forum i understand your ability in PWB please suggest me with example to solve my problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai Ram

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got a new objcet in PWB i have little bit of idea in PWB, this is my first object in PWB .

The form is "Customer Account Statement: (Tcode FPCC0002). as per my knowledge we have to create Application form using related Form class,in that Application form we have to maintaine the data as one file formate after this file will pickdup Print partner thard party tool with background shedule. am i correct?

Create the files in 2 directories:

Shiva :: Yes you are correct after running fpcopara flat files are created in one directory. after that print center will run a batch program to retrive these files.

When you are sending the details to file you will get to know that it is "Email" or "Post".

If it is email send them in to one directory path.

and if it is post send them in to another directory path.

So now print center will go with the eamil path. and esb will go with post directory path.

Please let me know if you are having any issues.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Kumar,

thank you very much for your reply, i got some idea rgarding the above problem, but i have another doubt

we will assign the one Zsmartform in attributes of Application Form, how will pass the data from batch file to smartform as appropriate locations (like Header data in Application form in header window and item details in Main window etc..)

i hope you dont feel hesitate to answer this question and if its possible please let me know your contact no, to contact directly in some critical issues in my object.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Ram.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Create a TOP include and specify the data.

Example:

----

• Smartform Declarations

----

data: gt_but000_temp type zbut000.

populate these values in your exits.

go to smartforms t-code

Declare the data...............................in the Global Settings-- >Form interface.....

Automatically the data will transfer from your application form to smartform..

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Very much for solve my problem