cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change Goods Recipient after shopping cart is ordered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please advise if we can change Goods Recipient after shopping cart is ordered. Our issue is if Goods Recipient is on leave someone else wants to do goods reciept from SRM side and this user is not having central purchaser role.

Just curious if there is any report/program which can change requestor of the shopping cart.

Also in transaction BBPSC02 if i am giving different Goods Recipient, new Goods Recipient can not confirm the goods, it's creator of the shopping cart who is able to confirm. As i understand if you change Goods Recipient in BBPSC02, he should be able to confirm the goods.

Please advise.

Regards,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot change the Goods Recipient name once it is ordered.

But you can change the same in corresponding PO document, and re-order. If the PO is changed with the new Goods recipient name, then you will be able to confirm the goods with the new recipent name.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Regards,

Krish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any person with the role SAP_EC_BBP_RECIPIENT can receive the goods.

This role is central goods receipient.

Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for quick reply. I know about this role, using this role user can do goods reciept for all the shopping cart of all the users. What we want is to just change goods recipient of particular shopping cart to other user who has normal auth of confirming goods.

Please advise.

Regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it means that at shopping cart you want change the goods receipient name. it is not possible.

if for goods receipt any confirmation work flow is triggering, there you can substitute the goods receipient name.

Thanks

Raheem