cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Deliver from Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one scenario where due to some reason I have reversed VF11-VL09 but the delivery is not getting cancelled coz it has a shipment already processed or completed status.

For that shipment there are 10 deliveries including this.I tried many ways to delete or remove the required delivery but it throws an error saying "shipment already caliculated-ction prohibited".

Please advice me on this.NOTE : (there is no shipment cost document)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa,

First you have to delete all the documents which are created with reference to delivery, say the Shipment document, shipment costs if any and so on.

If only shipment, you can delete the document in VT02N.

Once this is done, you can delete the delivery directly if picking/GI is not done.

If picking done, GI not done, u can change the pick quantity to 0 and then delete the delivery.

If picking and GI are done, then you can only cancel the delivery (cannot delete it) by first cancelling the GI in VL09 and then cancel the delivery.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SNavneetha,

try to understand my issue.for the existing shipment (status is completed) I have 10 deliveries in it and want one of the delivery to be delete by unchecking the planning, loading etc....but when i delete it, it throws an error"shipment already processed".

how to delete the delivery (freight charges have already paid to the service agent)."there is no shipment cost documnet"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa

As you said this is throwing the errior when you try to delete the delivery

You need to remove the delivery from the shipment before deletimg it

Goto the shipment VT02n

Click Deliveries the delivery in the shipment will be listed

select the delivery you want to remove

and click the blue arrow pointing downwards

and save the shipment

Please note also uncheck planning , execution etc

Now try to delete the delivery after revesing the PGI

Hope this helps

Anurag

Edited by: Anurag Tuli on Jan 13, 2009 12:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anurag,even I am doing the same process but it is not allowing as the transport already took place and shipment cost is paid (with out shipment cost document).thats the reason it is not allowing and saying shipment "shipment already caliculated" (which means freight charges have paid to service agent)

Long text :

Shipment already calculated - action prohibited.

Message no. 86269

Diagnosis

The allocation 'deliveries to stage' has been changed.

System Response

This action is not allowed because the shipment is already calculated.

Procedure

To do that change please reset the freight calculation in the service

agent control segment before.

Any Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roopa,

Check any documents have been created with reference to your shipment document for example Shipment cost document etc..If so please delete all those and try to remove the delivery from the shipment.

Regards'

mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa

Remove the planning, execution etc Checks on the shipment document and then removed the required delivery from the shipment

Anurag