cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The error when creat PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,experts:

When I creat a po ,the system displays"Account 410000 requires an assignment to a CO object (Item 1) ",What's wrong ? What can I deal that?

bestregards

Alex

Edited by: yuanyuan yang on Jan 13, 2009 5:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check

Implementation Guide (IMG): Supplier Relationship Management ® SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Account Assignment ® Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

hope you created a SC perfectly correct and this cost and GL account from sc to po must be transfered.

please check cost center and gl account assignment in the above mentioned spro configuration.

still problem persistes check up with FICO consulant and check the valididty of cost center

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Muthu:

I do that like you said .For example,Define Account Assignment Categories\Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignme AND Maintain Local Accounting Data.

But the error always displays.I asked my FICO consultant,he does not know.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Muthu :

Thanks very much .I solved the problem according Note: 945158.

We can do like this :

1、The G/L account must be entered (exception: DP Direct Procurement Scenario), and at least one CO object (for example, cost center, order) with an active OKB9 FI/CO connection must also be entered. If these entries are missing, the system issues the error message KI 235 (see point 3).

OR

2、In OBA5, you can suppress the message or define it as a warning message. Since only error messages are transferred to SRM BBP_PD 047), the system no longer issues this message in SRM. Do not consult the FI/CO team when implementing the changes

But,I can't find the message in OBA5。Can you find it ?

Thanks

Alex

Answers (0)