cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial transfer of Quality stock from one Sloc to another Sloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a unique requirement from the client side, they have to make a partial transfer of Quality stock from one Sloc to another Sloc

eg: the material 1234 , batch ABC with Quantity 20 kgs, has an open Inspection lot in plant 001 & Sloc XYZ. Now the client wants to transfer partial quantity i.e. 10 kgs from Sloc XYZ to LMN without closing the Inspection lot i.e. the stock should be in Quality at both the locations.

I know that we can send the whole QTY to Quality stock (Transfer Inspection lot) to a different Sloc or partial quantity to either restricted or Unrestricted.

Need to do the partial transfer of Quality stock from one Sloc to Quality at another Sloc .

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

My client has the same requirement. They move the stock that is still in quality. Because of the APO, that have to know when the material/batch is available, we had to create to create a development that creates a movements by making the post from Q-->Unrestricted on the transaction QA11, then makes the movement that is relevant for QM and as a result we get one inspection lot 04 and one or more inspections lots 08, depending on the number of destinations the material/batch is moved.

When results are introduced and the UD is posted on the sub. action you have to implement a FM that for all IL 08 executes their usage decision (you can use this FM :QIRF_GET_USAGE_DECISION2).

If this is your requirement and you are interested on the details of this solution tell me so I can explain you all the steps you need to implement.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tiago,

Can you please list all the steps involved to implement this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for the solutions you have given

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

did you implement the others solutions posted?

I tried but I was not successful.

My solution is very simple:

Manage the available from date:

On the exit of the Inspection Lot creation you should pass the date of the inspection lot 04 created from de production order to the inspection lot 08 that was created from the movement.

Move the material when in Q status:

We have a program that receives the movements from the automatic warehouse machines. This program has to validate the status of the stock and in case it is in Q status it has to make the UD before posting the movement. As a result of a movement you will have 2 inspection lots, one 04 and one 08.

Take the usage decision (UD).

On IMG-Quality Management-Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Completion-Define Follow-Up Actions you should create a function module that after posting the stock of the inspection lot 04 makes the post for the rest of the inspection lots 08, using a code just like this:

SELECT * FROM qals INTO TABLE t_qals

WHERE charg = i_qals-charg

AND art = 'Z08_01'.

LOOP AT t_qals.

t_qaive-satzart = 'Q88'.

t_qaive-prueflos = t_qals-prueflos.

t_qaive-auswmenge = 'ZQM.DU01'.

t_qaive-auswmgwrk = '0101'.

t_qaive-code = 'A'.

t_qaive-codegruppe = 'ZQM.DU'.

t_qaive-vname = sy-uname.

t_qaive-vdatum = sy-datum.

t_qaive-vzeit = sy-uzeit.

APPEND t_qaive.

PERFORM check_blocks USING t_qals-prueflos 'QALS'.

PERFORM check_blocks2 USING 'MCH1' i_qals-matnr i_qals-charg.

CALL FUNCTION 'QIRF_GET_USAGE_DECISION2'

EXPORTING

i_stock_posting = 'X'

i_send_protocol_mail = ' '

i_subsys = 'QM-TST'

TABLES

t_qaivetab = t_qaive

t_qierrtab = t_qierr

EXCEPTIONS

no_authority = 1

OTHERS = 2.

IF NOT sy-subrc IS INITIAL OR NOT t_qierr[] IS INITIAL.

RAISE error_message.

ENDIF.

REFRESH t_qaive.

ENDLOOP.

We have an other requirement, the production orders confirmations are posted almost at the same time as the transfer movement between Sloc, do you have this requirement? If you have, you need to implement a enhancement so you inspection lot 04 doesn't stay with 0 quantity befor receiving an other production order confirmation. If that happens the system will create an other inspection lot.

If you have any dought please ask.

Best regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unable to implement the solutions provided

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lucky 121

as jan Erik told You define a new posting proposal in SPRO->QM->Quality Inspection->Inspection Lot Completion->Define Inventory Postings, using MvT 323quality in plant. and 411 tr stloc to stloc .Then in QA11 go to make quant transfer posting.hope it will help u.

Regards

Nirmala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a few questions

1) How can i create the Posting UD (eg : VMENGE09 ) data so that i can select it when making a new entry in Define Inventory postings.

2) I tried making changes to an already existing entry in Define Inventory postings (Entered under Qstock-Mvt 323 and Unrestricted stk - Mvt 411) but can't see it in QA11 under Inspection lot stock .

wud appreciate If you can explain in detail the steps to acheive stock transfer from Q to Q.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly.

I had the same problem. The other question that I have is how to tell the system the quantity to post and how to post the final UD. If you post the UD on one inspection lot the status is changed.

I was wondering if you were successful implementing the other solutions because you posted the answers as very helpful, and if that was possible I would like to know how to implement.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

I have the same requirement to transfer partial quality stock from one sloc to another. Please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello lucky 121

You could define a new posting proposal (e.g. VMENGE08) in SPRO->QM->Quality Inspection->Inspection Lot Completion->Define Inventory Postings, using MvT 323. Then you should be able to post any quantity to another Storage Location from QA11. Have not tested it my self, but it should work.

Good luck lucky....

Regards

Jan Erik