cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to see mapping result in PI 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In PI 7.1 sxi_monitor and RWB, we only see see the incoming message in PI, but I haven't found any place where I can see the resulted message of the mapping, or the outgoing message in PI. Anybody knows how to see the outgoing message in PI 7.1?

Thanks

Jayson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayosn,

It is exactly same as was in PI 7.0. Can you explain your complete scenario. You can see your message after mapping by going to Technical Routing- Payload -Main Document in sxi_monitor as you used to see in PI 7.0

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

sxi_monitor changes from PI 7.0 to PI 7.1, in 7.1, you have Inbound Message, Receiver Grouping and Response. Tehnical Routing and other stuff are not available anymore in 7.1, that's the reason I am asking.

Thanks

Jayson

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to enable the parameter of type Runtine, parameter logging and value = 1 in SXMB_ADM under configure integration engine, specific configuration data.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

really? Can you please tell me the path in sxmb_adm to configure the parameters? can you please post the screenshot of the corresponding config screen?

We have very strict (and strange) security policy, and I have no access to the sxmb_adm, I need to tell the basis team what exactly to change in sxmb_adm (even I have no access to try it).

Thanks

Jayson

VijayKonam
Active Contributor

Answers (0)