cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign CEN autoreaction to MTE class on Satellite system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to assign Central Auto Reaction from Solution Manager system for PI SXMB_MONI alert messages.

These alerts belong to MTE Class which lies on PID system. I want to assign them to an autoreaction method created in Solution manager system. And it is not allowing me to define the email method created on Solution Manager system to the MTE class (SXMBysSErrorAlerts) which exists in PI system.

What is the way around? Cant this alert be Centrally Monitored and assigned to a method?

I have tried RZ21 -> Configure Central SYstem -> Defined Central Autoreaction....But unfortunately this does not generate the alert.

Any helps thougghts would be helpful!

Thanks,

Bob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the setting for the auto-reaction method in RZ21 in the CEN? The control tab should be set to "Only in central system, triggered by CCMS agents"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALl,

All these configuration steps are in place. I am trying to set up Error Alerts for SXMB_MONI in the SXMB_MONI transaction.

1) We have implemented OSS note 1259801 CCMS monitor architecture: Central auto-reaction which is somewhat related to our problem.

2) Activated the SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER job in Client 000

As per the help document, http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/ac/825f18c02e454dac8da51f4eb22265/frameset.htm, once you have activated the Central Auto Reaction, "Defination Status" "AL_TD_DEF_CEN_CHECKED" should be displayed. This is not bieng displayed. Currently it is displaying " Defination Status as AL_TD_DEF_CHECKED"

Also in MTE Class when I select MTE Class in RZ20, it displays <No Method> used, although in Central Auto Reaction has been in place and can be seen.

Please share your thought!

Thanks-

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your CEN Active? CCMS Agents installed in your satellte systems?

>

> I have tried RZ21 -> Configure Central SYstem -> Defined Central Autoreaction....But unfortunately this does not generate the alert.

Here you can see a button MTE Classes from System, if you click this you can add MTEs from your satellite system.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu