cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with checkboxes in ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me handle strange checkbox behavior in the ITS? I have a table that contains multiple occurrences of checkboxes, and the value of the checkbox does not get passed in to SAP without some modification. The method I used to pass in the checkbox value is to have a JavaScript onclick event on the given checkbox that immediately submits the form back to SAP. This seems to pick up the new value when the checkbox gets checked. Strangely enough, though, unchecking the checkbox and submitting the form back to SAP does not perform the same way. Can anyone give me some guidance on this?

Thanks,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

What technology do you use to create the table and the checkboxes? Is it a EWT or IAC or something else?

Do you use functions of the Template Library? Do you use

the function SAP_TemplateCheckBox?

Best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it's "something else." I use the @Web Studio and the templates it generates. I know that you need to define the checkbox field and then another "alias" field that's hidden that shares the same name, and then the alias field needs to get set to an "X" or a space, based upon the state of the checkbox field. I can get the "X" to work, but I can't get the alias field to stay set to a space when I clear the checkbox. When return is passed back to the ABAP program, the value is still an "X", regardless of what I did in in the Web page.

Thanks,

Eric

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Is it possible for you to post the template or parts of it?

Does it contain calls of the function SAP_TemplateCheckBox?

Best regards,

Henning