SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Data download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to replicate Technical Data between ISU & CRM both ways.

In this process I am able to replicate complete Technical Data from CRM UI(2007) to ISU(6.0) whereas I am facing few problems for replication from ISU to CRM. Here mainly I am getting Bdoc erros during replication of Premsie, Installation, POD. I am able to replicate Connection Object from ISU to CRM whereas remaining technical data is giving me error.

Overview of issue -

Technical Data Replication

CRM to ISU is working fine

ISU to CRM is working fine for Connection Object only but the other data is giving me error.

Request you to provide me some solutions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

What error are you getting?

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks a lot for the reply. The BDoc error states that "Check settings in product Customizing

Message no. IBSSI_CRMTO_MESSAGES014" where I am unable to get any clue from the product as all the required settings for object families have been set-up perfectly like 0101, 0102 as well as the product hierarchy, category, set-types etc. as per SAP standard.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri

0 Kudos

This error happen when you have error either with product hierarchy or number range setting. Please check the config. Please check the download guide for Technical Objects at service market place.

0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Thanks very much for the reply and I had maintainted all the required settings for Products like hierarchy, number ranges etc. as per the standard SAP PDF doc. As per my understanding there shouldn't be any error in Product settings cos replication of technical objects are working perfectly from CRM UI to ISU. As well I am able to replicate Connection Object from ISU to CRM also whereas I am unable to replicate Premise, POD from ISU to CRM.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri

0 Kudos

Thank You all for kind responses, my issue is solved. Now I am able to replicate Technical Data both the ways CRM<--->ISU.

We need to change the output format of Product ID from 18 to 40.

Regards,

Sri

0 Kudos

hello sri ,

i am in aprocess of replicating technical masterdata from crm to isu ,can you please tell me what guide have u used for the same,can u give me some links to material ....i allready have crm techincal data replication guide.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had just gone tru the IS-U/CRM Integration:Replication of Technical Objects SAP CRM 7.0 document and it explains in detail about all the required settings.

Regards,

Sri