cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled for Outbound Processing in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario RFC -> ccBpm1 -> ccBpm2 -> ccBpm3 -> RFC.

The scenario was working perfectly. I made some simple changes in ccBpm3 and some errors started to happen.

The Xml message from ccBpm1 to ccBpm2 started to stuck (message Scheduled for Outbound Processing in SXMB_MONI). I didn´t make ANY change in ccBpm1 or ccBpm2, before the error started.

When I made a "dummy" change in ccBpm2 and I reactivate it, the message from ccBpm1 to ccBpm2 process, but then the message from ccBpm2 to ccBpm3 stucks. If I do a dummy change in ccBpm3, the message from ccBpm1 to ccBpm2 stucks again.

I have no Queues locks in smq1 and smq2. The Cache status are all 0 in SXI_CACHE. I have tried to reimport all Integration Process in Integration Directory, but no sucess.

Seems to be any kind of bug.

Any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, I would like to know.. if there was a justification to divide the scenario into 3 BPMs. Because BPMs add to system performance. They get converted to workflows on abap engine and context switches from java to abap engine. You might want to check you configuration in ID test configuration and then close analysis of the message processing in each of the ccBPMs.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The issue was solved by deleting and creating again all ID objects.

Thanks