cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst support site I have used

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I search online (Google) for issues with Crystal Reports, the link always sends me to the same support window. I am not asked to login first to see the content, I have to login then search for the info based on the Google link, frustrtating. That makes this site veryyyy unfriendly. BO needs to let the user go to info from the Google link, then ask them to logon or register to see the info. Otherwise IT IS A BROKEN LINK!

Also, The only way I can get to BO support is by clicking the "update profile" link from the Registration email I received. I am really disappointed in how convoluted the navigation of BO is. There is NOTHING intuitive about finding support using BO !!

I hope BO support reads this and fixes their site, otherwise it is worthless to me. I do not click on the links to BO from Google anymore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

true. we can not search for downloads, only knowledge articales

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't even access any article, sorry "Support Note", from the Knowledge Base. The Main link appears to be broken and using the HTML link gives me: "No valid resource has been specified". While trying to figure out what was going on I found this article: http://www.intelligententerprise.com/blog/archives/2008/07/the_sapbusiness.html

Nice. 8 months later and I still can't access BO Support Articles.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only promise to surface this to the Business Object community managment and hopefully have folks work with you to have the issues resolved promptly..

Kuhan_Milroy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes there was a problem with the search facility discovered a couple of hours ago. It is fixed, however it can take a couple of hours for updates to propagate around the globe.