cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements for EarlyWatch service ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our company is planning to run EarlyWatch service, but we are not sure about technical requirements.

Where can I get detailed technical requirements needed to start EarlyWatch service ?

(we have solution manager running, but what version, configuration is needed ?)

thank you

Vilius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see the Best Practise Document: [Activating the SAP EarlyWatch Alert on Solution Manager 7.0|http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001873212008E]

It will answer all your questions (on EWA).

Best regards,

Ruediger

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You were asking "EarlyWatch Service". Could you please more specific?

- "SAP EarlyWatch Check". This service is delivered by SAP or partners

- "SAP EarlyWatch Health Check". This is a self-service performed in your SAP Solution Manager.

- "SAP EarlyWatch Alert " Fully automated service executed in your SAP Solution Manager.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had SAP consultant for a few days in our enterprise, and he and his boss made a proposal to resolve some performance issues. One of the items suggested was:

>· Request EarlyWatch service from SAP Support

>Through the maintenance agreement you are entitled to have an Earlywatch >service free of charge. This report can tell about eventual bottlenecks in the >system.

So, I gues we are talking about first one out of three - "SAP EarlyWatch Check" ?

Could you confirm that because things look more tricky than I thought.

thank you in advance

Vilius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilius,

the general note describing technical prerequisites for remote services like EarlyWatch is note 91488.

Note 1172939 describes the technical prerequisities for delivering services in your Solution Manager.

best regards,

-David.

Answers (0)