cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in debugging print program for tcode iw32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need a breakpoint in printprogram for a sapscript form triggered in printout from tcode iw32.

I was told I can find both names (printprogram and form) in oid1.

The layout of the form seems too look exactly like the one im getting, so i assumed i have correct form and printprogram, its just when i set breakpoint on e.g. Open_form the application doesn't stop and prints to spool anyway.

Am i doing something wrong, or maybe I have the wrong print program, is there a way to determine it (debugging, or active program list or sth).

Any help appreciated,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try to give the print option from initial screen of iw32 t-code control will stop at break point .

thanks,

anupama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but could you be more precise, I don't seem to fully understand what I am supposed to do.

joginder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can give a try by activate debugger on se71 & as well try to degug in update mode by setting update debugging after /h.

Now when u press a f8 new update debugger session opens it ,Then using Beakpoint at Function module set the break point on open_form if it is sapscrpit.If it is smarform keep a break point on ssf_function_module_name.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Joginder

Answers (0)