cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxinn configuration in sd from scratch

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone tell me the full configuration of taxinn procedure in sd. Now i created a pricing procedure in ides system. i want to have the tax condition types like vat, sess etc in my pricing procedure.

so anyone send me the links or any relevant oss notes to do the whole configuration to see the impact in the invoice postings.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

You can also check the following notes on TAXINN

- Note 952289

- Note 822347

- Note 804424

- Note 712560

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

LAKSHMIPATHI,

i seen the link you forwarded.

here in the 3rd point they said to configure taxinj procedure. but i need taxinn procedure.throw some light on this point .

and another thing i noticed is that in this link i have seen so many procedures like JDEPOT,JEXPOR,JFACT,JSTKTR etc. Do i need to configure all these things , please tell the use of the above procedures and the need.presently i am working in ides server. i dont know fi settings , do i really need those settings to see the impact in my sales order regarding to tax?

please provide the links for that also if possible.

Edited by: Ramesh kumar on Jan 14, 2009 5:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

JINDEP, JINEXP, JINFAC, JINSTO these are the four pricing procedure which you can use.

These pricing procedure are condition based pricing procedure.

In these pricing procedure you can add your discount or surcharge condition type.

Make the proper setting in your pricing procedure as per your client requirement.

If you just want to see the impact on sales order only then just make pricing procedure perfect.

Then make the condition record for your condition type.

Assign that pricing procedure the pricing procedure determination.

Now when you create your sales order you will get all the condition type regarding tax.

When you create export invoice at that you need help of FI person.

Because proper account should be assigned to your condition type for tax.

So if you want for sales order only then do that setting.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to search, we have many threads which can give you this information.

U can check some of these threads

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sap-sd-cin-configuration.htm

regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

[Configuration of Tax Calculation Procedure TAXINN |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/9e/0b941b0fd64873bc54e8745fb044e7/content.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi