cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COND_A and BLOARD ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Why these (COND_A and BLOARD) idocs are required ?

In my knowledge these idocs maintained as a Out bound idocs and BLAREL maintained for release contract ,that means once once contract has been released in SRM, contract data passed to R/3

But my Question why we need COND_A and BLOARD ?

Thanks and regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any answers??

Thanks and regards

Harish shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

A release order is issued against a distributed contract in a local system. When this happens, a

release order IDoc belonging to message category BLAREL is passed on to the ALE layer and

transmitted. At the same time, the local release order documentation is updated.

Message category BLAREL (IDoc type BLAREL02) is used to transmit data such as the quantity

released, the release date, the releasing logical system, and the PO number to the central

system.

The local system automatically sends the release order IDoc back to the central system, since

the ID of the sending logical system is stored in the contract header when a distributed contract is

created.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am currently prepairing some demos on our SAP SRM OneClient and I need to set up the environment for Contract Distribution.

Do you have an idea on how to configure the system? Can you share with me a detailed list of configuration steps?

Thank you in advance.

Gio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thans for the prompt replay

"BLAREL is used to pass call off information", I DOC "BLAREL" - what kind of "contract" information transfered to R/3 system.

Regads

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. BLAORD is used to pass contract data from SRM to R/3.

2. COND_A is used to pass conditions in the contract from SRM to R/3.

3. BLAREL is used to pass call off information on the contract from R/3 back to SRM.

So for the release of a contract in SRM the BLAORD and COND_A idocs are used when a contract should be generated (or changed - there is another type BLAOCH but I haven't seen that one in action...) in R/3.

Regards,

Robin