cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Administrator not running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My Visual Administrator is not coing up properly.I was working with certificate based logon and after i did a restart, my Visual Administrator is not ataking in the password am giveing for my J2ee Administrator user.It is a dual stack.The system as it is, is up and running.Can someone help me out in this.

The exception i get is

Error while connecting

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: Internal server error. An error log with ID [00016C9A817500600000004F000001F80004604822E94048] is created. For more information contact your system administrator.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.ModulesProcessAction.run(ModulesProcessAction.java:157)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.FastLoginContext.login(FastLoginContext.java:173)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.login.RemoteLoginContextHelperImpl.login(RemoteLoginContextHelperImpl.java:72)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.login.RemoteLoginContextHelperImplp4_Skel.dispatch(RemoteLoginContextHelperImplp4_Skel.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Regards,

Karthik

Edited by: Karthikeyan Viswanathan on Jan 12, 2009 1:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I solved it myself as one of the login modules which i used did not match with the settings and that's the reason it went for a toss.I used the Config tool to make the necessary changes and them restarted the system and i could access my Visual Administrator without any problem.

Regards,

Karthik