cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table expansion in Rowlayout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a view as popup window. In this view i have two tables and buttons in the same row with Matrix Layout. now when user expand maximise the popup the tables are not getting expanded to the expaqnded size of window. We solve the probelm of table expansion after changing the layout to Rowlayout but after changing the layout i.e. in Rowlayout we can not have two tables in the same row.

I tried to put the table in a row as RowHeaderdata but as soon as i add anyother ui element as Rowdata it is coming in the next row. event setting the property to RowxData doesn't make any difference and still ui element show in the second row.

So, the question is how can we place two tables in the same row with RowLayout?

Thanks,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the solution of my own. so thanks for your efforts.

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Change to the layout of the pop-up view's ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER to matrix layout and check the StrechedHorizontally and vertically property of it. Set its width to 100%. Now make the with of both your table as well as button as 100%. So now when you'll expand the pop up window, the ui element will also get expanded.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

i tried it with row layout i was not able to do it... but yes with matrx i am able to bring two tables in a row and also if i maximise the window size of table is also increased.......

regards

Pranav