SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Proble on Workflow!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the following requirement. Please assist:

"A WF is already in place to sync the date on the notification to same as CAD but not the doc. If the doc date isn't same, the rmeter read order can not be fulfilled. This is usally a result of someone rescheduling the MI and/or MO in CAD.

The exception would be the MI/MO orders for same day. This has a different WF already."

Cna you please assist how to proceed on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you be little more detailed. What do you mean by CAD by the way ? Alsor please provide workflow Ids you mentioned below.

Cheers, Anand

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you be little more detailed. What do you mean by CAD by the way ? Alsor please provide workflow Ids you mentioned below.

Cheers, Anand

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to moveout the contract with ec55e and after that worflow need to tirgger and finally it should update all the standing request's LASTDATE with the moveout date of that contract in table DFKKORDERDUE. Also if I reverse the contract then again I need to update the requests in the table DFKKORDERDUE.

But the same is getting not changed. Please help!!!!

vishal

0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the classical way of achieving this would be having two workflows (or one workflow work for both create and reverse MO). On saving Move out document events "Create" and "Cancelled" events are trigger. Using these events you can start your workflow(s) and then make updates as required. Aleternatively you can have standard task and assign to the event linkage in SWE2, no need of workflow.

Hope it helps.

-Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Create a workflow with the start event and take the BOR object as INSTLN and take the event MOVEOUT OCCOURED and then update ur requirment

regards,

Sid