Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Issue

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am facing a problem in Account Determination. The G/L account determined while billing is 4010000 i.e. when I click on Enviornment --> Account Determination Analysis --> Revenue Accounts, it displays 4010000 and the account in which the posting is done in the Accounting Document generated is 400020.

Kindly suggest a solution.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am able to resolve this issue on my own. Some very important thing I have learnt is that if the account determination is changed after preparing the a Billing Document and the Accounting Document created thereof, then when we go to the accounting doument, it will show the old assignment whereas when we go to the Account determination, it will show the latest assignment.

Hope it will help you some time in the future.

Regards

Vineet Jain

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet Jain

Go to VKOA and check wheather you have assigned to all account keys you have maintained in your pricing procedure or not

Now Go to FS00 and check the G/L accounts 4010000 & 400020.

You might have assigned those G/L accounts to any one of the account keys.just check it

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vineet,

In T. Code: VKOA

We maintain G/L, based upon Condition Type (KOFI and KOFK).

Check for both Condition Types (i.e. KOFI and KOFK) in VKOA for Combination:

ApplicationCondition TypeCharts of A/CSales Org.Customer AAGMaterial AAG+G/L

It might possible, that G/L - 4010000, is maintained for one condition type (say, KOFI) and G/L - 400020, is maintained for another (say, KOFK).

Also, check whether any other records exist in any of the Table (VKOA):

Table----

Description

1----

Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey

2----

Cust.Grp/Account Key

3----

Material Grp/Acct Key

4----

General

5----

Acct Key

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please look into all the tables in VKOA and check if this GL account(4000020) is assigned anywhere. Please post the finding.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the G/L account assignment in IMG->Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions->Account Assignment/Costing->Revenue Account Determination->Assign G/L Accounts

Regards,

Nimit

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Namit,

When I check the Account assignment at VKOA, I find that the G/L Account assigned is 4010000 and hence I am getting confused. I checked in FBL3N but I found that the amount has been posted to 4000020.

Regards

Vineet Jain

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check both the GL accounts for the postings using FBL3N. You can also check with the Tcode FB03 using the accounting document number.

Thanks,

Ravi