cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 and MMBE are showing stock but sales order is not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

MD04 and MMBE are showing stock is available on 12th January, but why sales order schedule line is showing 28th Jan. I went to this sales order in change mode and I did availablity check again but still it is showing.. out of 4 Qty, 3 QTY -confirmed on 12th and 1 QTY- on 28th Jan. But we want total 4 qantity shouuld be confirmed on 12th jan as per MD04 and MMBE.

Please let me know answer for this question ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check with MB5T whether the material is in transit. though the stocks appear in MMBE / MD04 it might the probable case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Thank you very much for your response. I checked MB5T but there is no stock in trnasit. Please suggest me if any other way is there.

Thanks

Anil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Go to co09, input material code and plant and execute. See whether you could see the same quantity what you see in MMBE. If my assumption is correct, there will not be any stock in co09.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even Co09 is also showing stock is available.

just confirm me..I created a sales order and scdhule lines are confrimed for example Order Qty is 4..so MD04/Co09 will show that 4 Qty in its report...after that I deleted the schedule lines then MD04 will again update the report by not showing the qty..

Thanks

Anil