cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In invoice for particular process, client wants a address on invoice & that address should reflect only in invoice for this process.

Process is intercompany billing supplying plant & receiving customer is fixed.

I AM LOOKING FOR CODING IN PROGRAM. Can anybody help me out in coding ?

Rgds

San

Edited by: SAN_SD on Jan 12, 2009 10:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear San

I can advise a logic, if you need it for a particular customer use a customer group in the invoice output program, and in case it is for a material you may use material group1 field

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for quick reply.

This is for customer. Can you elaborate your answer?

Edited by: SAN_SD on Jan 12, 2009 10:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear San

Well what I am saying is that you might be using your own form for printing

While printing for this particular case , if this is customer specific, then you need to maitain or pick this particular customer on the basis of a customer group in your printing form and get the desired address printed on it

and if the case is material specific say for certain materials you nedd to print something different then the regular invoice than you can maitain a value in MAT GRP 1 Field and can allign you program accordingly

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell, how to process or how to maintain customer group in printing form? Please explain.

I need to maintain company's address on customer invoice in intercompany process. Currently we are having only one plant as customer but it may extend.

Edited by: SAN_SD on Jan 12, 2009 10:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear San

You need to maintain a customer group in the customer master, in your case the plant would be a customer, you need to define a new customer group or can use the one already maintained if different from the others.

Using this customer group , you have to program your priting form such that when this particular group is there on the billing document then the different address needs to be printed however if the customer group is not this than the normal regular address is printed.

As for the print program you need to check with the APAB guy

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I think it may work but can you provide coding also for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear San

I am a SD functional guy, you need to consult someone from ABAP for the same

Anurag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unanswered & closed