Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order type

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have created 4 to 5 sales order with different pricing procedures. In each pricing procedure, Condition type for product is different( such as pr00, pr02 etc).

Now i am creating return order type. I want to create sales order with reference to billing reference of the document against which we are creating return order.Now i want to copy the same pricing procedure of the original document to be carried into return order and return billing also. Presently, i am able to get the same pricing procedure in sales order as of original doc.

How can i get the same pricing procedure in billing also.

Regards,

cherukuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sudhir_khetarpal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please change the setting in the copy control to Do Not Carry Out Pricing and. Ensure that no pricing procedure determination is carried out for billing document type.

This way system will copy the same pricing procedure from Sales Order to Billing.

Sudhir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cherukuri

First have you tried to create return order by referencing the original billing document ?? If so, what pricing procedure is flowing. Is it different or same ??

For information, you can differentiate the pricing procedure in billing / return order based on the control you have in the field "Document Pricing Procedure" both in VOV8 and VOFA.

If you want to maintain the same pricing procedure, have the document pricing procedure same as original billing document and assign this in OVKK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cherikuri

Your thread is very confusing

If i have understood your requirement correctly

Salesorder-delivery-billing doc--return order(referring to billing doc)--returns billing that is credit memo

If this is the cycle and if you want the PPs same in all the four places

This is the simplest situation you can have

Maintain a single DPP for your sales order typein VOV8,for your regular billing typeIn VOFA,return order type in VOV8,return billing typein VOFA

Maintain the said combination in OVKK for your sales area,DPP and CPP

So for all the levels only one PP ids defined

In VTFL make sure between del yupe and normal billing type, pricing type is maintaines as D copy pricing elements unchanged AT ITEM LEVEL

In VTAF make sure between Billing type and return order type, pricing type is maintaines as D copy pricing elements unchanged at item level

In VTFA make sure between return order type and returns credit memo billing type, pricing type is maintaines as D copy pricing elements unchanged at item level

So a single PP will flow in all the places you want

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Itu2019s a too confusing sentence so I am not able to understand your proper requirement.

As per my understanding you have created sales order and billing document.

The price has been exactly copied to billing as in sales order.

Now you want to create return document then do the billing of that return document with the same price as done in billing document.

Go to VTAF and select your return document and billing document combination.

Go to the item and select your item category.

Over there made Pricing type as D and save it.

Now Go to VTFA and select your billing document and return document combination.

Go to the item level and select your item category.

Make the pricing type D over there and save it.

Now try to do your procedure again.

See whether it is happening or not

Regards

Raj.