cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Batches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I trying to create STO with automatic batch determination, for this where do I configure the batch determination procedure.

But i am trying to enter manually in delivery it is taking batches. but batch determination it is not accepting, please provide the solution.

Regards

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try Activating Automatic Batch Determination for Delivery Item Categories.

Path SPRO-Logistic General-batch management-Batch Determination and Batch Check-Activate Automatic Batch Determination in SD.

Hope this helps

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried that also, and it is not working, it says batch search procedure is not found. how to assign this procedure

regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srini

Allocate the batch search procedure in the same node use

Batch Search Procedure Allocation and Check Activation-Allocate SD Search Procedure/Activate Check

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try doing this ...

Create a Batch serach Procedure in the path IMG - Log Gen - Batch Mgt - Batch determination and batch Check - Batch search procedure Definition - Define SD search procedure

After that do the batch determination in the same path

Batch Search Procedure Allocation and Check Activation - Allocate SD Search Procedure/Activate Check

Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

thanks for replies

I have assigned to NL in sales dcoument type but it is not working, I am doing STO procedure whether Batch procedure is possible are not with STO

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks and issue was solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

I am having the exact same issue in trying to turn on automatic batch determination for STO.

Please provide the steps that allowed you to solve this issue.

Steven M Engel