cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPECIAL PROCUREMENT TYPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In my company scenario we have..... in-house production, external procurement, and stock transfers .

My question is " what should be mentioned for...(OMD9) SPECIAL PROCUREMENT TYPE IN SPRO ?"

thanks and regards,

irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ali,

Special procurement type Allows you to define the procurement type more exactly. The system determines the procurement type from the material type.

You use special procurement when you want to be able to override the procurement type in the material master or define the procurement type more precisely.

Plant, Special procurement type & Description, Procurement type, special procurement

xxxx, 20 External procuremet, F , K ,

xxxx, 52 Inhouse production , E , E,

xxxx, 40 Stock transfer , F , U,

Use the above settings.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Venkat. V

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Please check us out, to get on-demand answer to all your SAP needs. We are launching shortly.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/889747

http://www.twitter.com/spinact

Best,

Monty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Pls help me out with the related issue (SPECIAL PROCUREMENT TYPE) . I did the following setting for stock transfer.

xxxx, 40 Stock transfer , F , U,

this setting is for intra company stock transfer. Basically what i want to do is, while transferring stock, the inventory for both of the plants has to be valuated based on the price maintained at sending plant, no matter what the price is maintained at receiving plant. This is perfectly working fine in sandbox, i.e the inventory for both of the plant has been valuated at the same price, there no difference. However the same change i did in DEV and moved to QAS for further testing, its not working at all. Both of the plant has been valuated at their own price and hence shows the difference.

Any idea ..?? what im missing here and how it is supposed to be done.

Thaks a lot.

Maya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Special procurement type is when you do procurement in a different way like in case of vendor consignment or subcontracting, pipeline etc.

It is a more precise definition of the procurement type.