cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the path In IMG to go V/38 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have copied output type EK00 and created Z Output type for picking list in V/38.

Just I wanted to know , What is the path in IMG to go to V/38 .

SHJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid - based on this document - there's no IMG path for this transaction (there's no IMG path in the config doc written by SAP AG).

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/documentation/J16_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After creating out put type in v/38 , where shall I assign this output type to out put procedure .

SHJ

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SHJ

Instead of using t.code V/38 , use t.code NACE and then select the application V2 and after selecting V2 application click on output types and select you output type and then click and assign the access sequence and then click on the output procedure tab and assign the output type in the output procedure .Finally assign the output procedure to the document type

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the standard output procedure where output type,EK00 for Picking list has been assigned ,

I need a path and T code please

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all let me recorrect in NACE you need to select the application V4 and not V3 .

Secondly for output procedure the path is

Logistic Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Output control -> Output determination -> Maintain Output determination Procedure.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think in NACT , we can select V4 , in NACE, V4 is not available .

The path you have mentioned here is for delivery related output procedures , I do not find out type ,EK00 in any of these out put procedures .

Logistic Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Output control -> Output determination -> Maintain Output determination Procedure.

Could I request you mention out put procedure to which out put type EK00 has been assigned through which path , I can find this output procedure .

SHJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

EK00 is not assigned to any output procedure. Infact none of the Picking o/p types are assgined to any procedure.

EK00 is directly assigned to your shipping point in V/23 or where you define your shipping point in Enterprise str.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help

shj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The path is IMG - Logistic Execution - Shipping - Basic Shipping Function - Output Determination

Here you select the Z output type .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

out put type created for picking list , where can it be assigned to output procedure .

suppose , where have to see to which out put procedure ,EK00 has been assigned .

what is the T code and IMG Path .........