cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user not integrated in the organisation model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i am not able to integrate user into organisation model.when i use USERS_GEN,T-code to assign ,it shows action cancelled.pls let me the reason and solution.

message no:BBPU_MEssages001

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna

Please validate all your user master data like email address etc and check org id and country of org id given correct or not.

Note 1081356 - SRM 5.0: USERS_GEN provides improper error-message

handling

Transaction USERS_GEN works improper:

1. If a users is defined incorrectly (e.g. the e-mail address contains a

blank), you receive the error message "Action cancelled". You do not

get any further information about error details.

2. You are using the upload functionality of transaction USERS_GEN: If

the erroneous user is not the first entry in your upload file, the

error message "Action cancelled" pops up, users prior to the incorrect

entry are created, users after the incorrect entry are not created.

You do not get any information to localize the erroneous user.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthuraman,

It solved my problem.thanks.No i have one more problem ,When i login into the EBP portal there is no attibutes to select .nothing is there ,only home,support,setting and logout icons are there. how to get the attributes?

i want to know one more thing

i have host machine running on win 2003 server having one SAP System and have virtual machine (VMWare)connected to same PC(secondary slave) which also have win 2003 server and another SAP server .now i am trying RFC between these servers i am getting lot of errors.eg:gateway not connected .i know how to connect to systems using Abap connection in SM59.but i want to know wat are all the other setting need to do to connect this 2 systems thro RFC ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

To assign your user to the organizational model:

1. Create your own business Role

a. Call transaction PFCG and copy std profile to Z profile.

b. Execute Transaction CRMC_UI_PROFILE

c. Copy business role say SALESPRO to ZSALESPRO incl. all related objects and assign your created PFCG role.Press the skip button if you get en error message.

2. Assign your created business role to organizational model

a. Call transaction PPOMA_CRM

b. Search organizational unit by u2018Structure Searchu2019 and browse the organization you need to add to.

c. Create a new position and save your changes.

d. Assign your created business role to the new position.

Mark your position and select in the main menu Go To -> Detail object -> Enhanced object description

On tab u2018Activeu2019 select u2018Business Roleu2019 and create a new infotype.

Enter your created business role and save.

3. Assign your user to the organizational model

a. Go back to the organizational model or follow steps 2.a to 2.b again.

b. Mark your position and assign your user to this position. On the popup select u2018Holderu2019 .

c. On the search help select tab u2018User by address datau2019 and search for your own user

d. Save your settings and relaunch the WebClient UI (call transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB, select CRM_UI_FRAME as component and press u2018Testu2019-button) to test your changes

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

If you have already created user id and if you want to attach this user to ORG then folllow these steps.

1) Execute Users_gen t-code and select the option" Copy user and employee data from template".

2) Now you can see 4 options, please select the radio button "create users from exisitng SU01 users" then execute

3)Select Org id where do you want to assign the user and country then click on continue

4) again you will get pop-up select Area of users option.

5)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

If you have already created user id and if you want to attach this user to ORG then folllow these steps.

1) Execute Users_gen t-code and select the option" Copy user and employee data from template".

2) Now you can see 4 options, please select the radio button "create users from exisitng SU01 users" then execute

3)Select Org id where do you want to assign the user and country then click on continue

4) again you will get pop-up select Area of users option.

5)Enter the user id.

then check in Org , you will find the transerred user.

Thanks

Ravi