cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new custom field in FITV_POWL_TRIPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to add my custom field in FITV_POWL_TRIPS Application. The program basically having 5 tabs in output. i have added my custom field in PTRM_POWL_WEB_TRIPS_EXT_T Structure. Now i wanted that field to be displayed in the tab of All My Travel Plans Tab , Can any one suggest me how to make display of that field.

i have seen the Application.configuration FITV_POWL_TRIPS . But i could not able to see the field names list anywhere.

Please put on some light.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give more details what you are doing?

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Webdynpro Component, FITV_POWL_TRIPS ......i would like to add one more field in the output of this application under "All My Travel Requests" tabstrip .

Access path for this application.

Go to SE80 -> Webdynpro Component -> FITV_POWL_TRIPS -> Test...

Under the All My Travel Requests Tabstrip i want to add one more field in the below table control. Right this tab control is displaying 8 Columns.

My Findings:

1. The above fields are retrieved from PTRM_POWL_WEB_TRIPS_EXT_T structure. So i have added a Append field in the structure.

2. In debugging i am able to see my field in the above mentioned structure.

3. The Tab Strib is calling from POWL_UI_COMP application.

4. The Table Control is from SALV_WD_TABLE

Need:

1.Where is the 8 fields layout are creating by the sytem

2.How can i add one more field ?

3.Where to add and how ??

Please help me...

Regards,

Prakash.N

+91 9980742974

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parkash,

In the POWL, To add a column you have to use IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_FIELD_CATALOG method in feeder.Here you can add or hide a column. So do the changes in feeder class.

I think this will solve your issue.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Add this new field to the structure and this should be enough from a programming perspective. To see this field appear in your result list, first delete the existing cache for this query by executing report POWL_D01 and then execute the POWL.

Best Regards,

Gowri