Error log in Delivery

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am getting an error log before doing PGI.i.e.,

Error 1:storage location is not defined for delivery item 10

Error 2:for plant 9999,material type is not defined in table T134W

How to proceed...Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating your master data have you select these view and maintained your data in that or not.

Basic Data 1

Sales sales org. data 1

Sales sales org data 2

Sales general/plant data

Sales text

Purchasing

MRP1

General plant data/storage 1

General plant data/storage 2

Accounting 1.

Please check whether you have maintained your data in these view.

Then try to create stock in MB1C and check whether error is still coming or not.

Regards

Raj.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakumar

I had checked there is no direct assignments between plant and material type

But In OMS2 for quantity and value updation the system checks with the combination of Plant and material type (Mr.Lakshmipathi rightly pointed out in his first post)

This should be there otherwise you could not have created that material in that material type under your plant

In OMS2 are you getting your plant and material type combination any way check?

In MM02 sales org 1 tab have you defined delivering plant?

I think this is missing?

Moreover in your first post you are getting error during delivery

In your second post you are telling that you are getting error in MB1C?

What exactly is the error and in which transaction you are getting error(whether MB1C or VL02N) so that more better suggestions can be offered from a lot of friends

Moreover while entering data are you inputting the right plant by oversight there can be mistake

that also check

Regards

Raja

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Actually I faild to upload the stocks first....only because of that the error has come.......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakkumar

- First go to VA02, input the sale order and execute. Go to schedule line tab and see whether the order quantity is flowing under the tab Confirmed quantity

- If not, check in MMBE whether under Unrestricted, you could see the stock. If so, again go to VA02, input sale order and execute. Do availability check and create delivery.

- If stock is not available in MMBE under Unrestricted, then go to MB1C, input movement type 561, plant 9999, storage location and execute. Maintain some stock and save.

- Now go to VA02 and redo availability check as explained above.

Still you face any issues, please let us know clearly

- in which state you are facing the issue

- what error message system gives

so that it will be easy for us to propose a suitable solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Material is maintained for the same plant 99999.....still am getting the same error......any other reasons?.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just recheck, have you maintained screens General Plant Data / Storage 1 and General Plant Data / Storage 2 in MM02.

And Taxclassification field under Sales: Sales Org. Data 1.

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check in MM02 or MM03 for that material the delivering plant is your plant in sales org data 1

Pls check in MMBE whether you have maintained sufficient stocks for that material in your plant and storage location combination

But before that mainly ,there is an img activity that you can define that you will only maintain particular material types(not all material types,like that you can define) in certain plants

I think that is missing from your end

and if that is missing you cant load stocks for that material in your plant thro MB1C

hence the whole error

right now i am at home without SAP access hence i am not able to tell you exact path and t code where it has to be done

by tomorrow i will be able to tell you the same

While creating the plant if you had copied from the standard one this problem would not have come

That activity should be under IMGMM-Inventory management or IMG---Logistics general

Pls search it out here you have assign your material type to your plant

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MM01 and maintain the material under meterial type as it is asked and maintain the required views including sales views, select organizational levels as plant 9999, storage location 9999, and sales organization and distribution channesl,

hope this will help you

Regards

srini

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakkumar

Error 1: In delivery screen, click on "Item Overview" tab and maintain the storage location and do PGI

Error 2: Go to OMS2, maintain the material type there for the delivering plant. Also click on "Qty updation / Value updation and tick the boxes for Qty updation and Value updation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.....error 2 got solved...but pertaining to error 2 when I tried to maintain stocks thru MB1C system throws an error msg saying "material 867 9999 9999 does'nt exists"........help required....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakkumar

Ensure that the material code is created in that particular plant. To check that go to MM02, input the material code and click on Sales views. See in which plant the material is created. If the plant in which you are trying to upload stock is not flowing in this material master view, you have to extend the same.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have created storage location under plant 9999. Also in MM03 check whether you have created the material for the combination of 9999(plant) and 9999(Storage location).

I hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Abhee.