cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am making delivery for STO using VL10D. Here I want to know, how to enter partial quantity at the time of creating delivery.

e.g. my STO quantity is 100 and I want to make two deliveries of quantity 50 while using VL10D.

Is there any provision in VL10D where we can delivery quantity? Or else is there other transction where this option is available.

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It will be possible if you allow partial delivery indicator in the customer master record

the receiving plant you must have created as a customer naa in that CMR you should do this

1) Create STO

2) Create Outbound delivery in VL10B. While creating this delivery, in the field "Cumulative quantity" change quantity to 50 and then click on "Create delivery in the Background"

3) Create another Outbound delivery in VL10B for 50 quantity.(Not in VL02N)

In the receiving plant PO history will have 2 delivery notes created against which the plant will have 2 post twice GR.

Note pls use t code VL10B or VL10F

VL10B is the standard for STO dellivery Pls try with VL10B

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing delivery in STO process VL10B-VL02n--go to change mode and here you can change Qty.In purchase Order histotry you can see multiple entries in case you have made partial deliveries.

Thanks

Vadiraj