Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing in Delivery or SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus!

I am working on 4.7.

The basic requirement is to track the returnable packing material customer wise.

For this we require to generate sub-item/s of returnable/non ret. packing material along with the Order Item or Delivery FG Item.

I had gone through the earlier Threads but couldn't find the sub-item concept.

Please help.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think what you are asking is to get a separate line item for the Packing material? if so, you need to maintain some settings like:

1. In the Delivery item you need to activate the fields relate to Packing.

2. In the configuration settings, where you create Packing Material(T.code VHAR), see that you have maintained A- for Packing Material and B- For Returnable packing in Plant Maintainable.

3. See that in Material Master you have maintained appropriate combination for Material group for packing and Packing material.

I think these settings should help you in getting the line item automatically in Delivery when you click on Packing and select the packing material.

And since the returnable packing material is A special stock, it will be maintained as Customer specific stock in the system, which can be seen in MB52.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Since the packing is not completely standardized, we have decided to track all the Packing material seperately i.e. Ret. Pack. SO--Billing and then PGR after returns. If not returned Debit memo Req/Deb memo and then Mat. doc. to right off.

Regards

Arun

Answers (0)