Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ps-non project costs - tables to use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am new to ps programming.

i have been asked to write a report that produces non-projects costs. and only information i have is they have Account Assignment Category (KNTTP) is K and not originate from a project which is Network Number for Account Assignment (NPLNR) is N or P.

However, my problem is that when I checked to see which table these fields belong to using F1-tech info - it happened to be part of structures.

Can you please let me know how to get to these info and which tables do I use to check Knttp and Nplnr.

Any help will be highly appreciated and will award points.

thanks

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use any tables just remember to exclude project objects

OBJNR starting with PR* - excludes WBS, starting with NWA* excludes network activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer. i saw knttp in ekpo. do you think, i must use that but that seems to be order related info. how do i link it to proj, prsp tables?

thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

table EKKN has WBS element field and also to project indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Virendra Pal,

Thanks for your answer.

Can you please explain little more on your first answer. Should I exclude all the projects PR* etc....

Is there some indicator in Proj or PRPS tables or any other tables to know that these expnse is non-project related.

I need to get all the projects belonging to a cost center and along with normal porject expenditure, I have to show non-project related costs against that cost center.

thanks

Answers (0)