cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUC to UC Conversion : Errors after conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I just converted my ECC 6.0 system over Oracle 10.2.0 from Non Unicode to Unicode. The export and import went well.

Now I am encountering following issues - which are serious :

1- on executing tcodes : SCC4 and I18n i get the error:

"PROGRAM_LOAD_NOT_FOUND"

2- On Client 000, when I try to perform any operation on STMS for example trying to link my QA server with DEV I get the following error on both machines (whereas DEV is a copied from NUC to UC while QA is a fresh installation of UC).

Error on DEV:

System character set 4103 is not maintained

Detailed Help of this error:

Message no. TD592

Diagnosis

The specified system character set is not maintained in the system.

System Response

Text formatting is terminated.

Procedure

The system character set is read from the function module "SYSTEM_CODEPAGE" using a C call "C_SAPGPARM" from the R/3 profile. If this error message appears, the specified character set is not maintained in the corresponding data base table.

The function module "SYSTEM_CODEPAGE" is a central routine of the R/3 word processing system SAPscript.

The character sets are maintained with the transaction "Spool administration". Check whether the specified character set is properly maintained there. During text formatting, the SAPscript word processor has to access the definition stored there of the system character set.

Error on QA:

RFC system error in system/destination DOM_CTL

Your quick response to my queries will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks!!!

Kind Regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be an issue, when you manually change the err on xml file to ok it will skip that step and proceed with next step and further steps, next step may have completed faster than expected as they all dependent on the previous values in xml file.

I would suggest to restore the system at non unicode level again and do the conversion from start. Follow the steps properly from guide, In case you get stuck again at same point, contact sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI again,

I would like to correct my statement above. I did encounter an error during the import phase (ie. import abap) where it stopped at SAPDFACT.

I changed the "err" to "ok" in the tsk file to continue cuz I couldnt find any other alternative working. On browsing other forums I have come to conclude that is the problem for sure.

Can you please help me figure how to resolve the issue please .. ??

thank you!