cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Condition Type cannot be reflected in sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

It seemed to be a issue? I set up the rebate agreement and ran the vbof successfully regarding this condition type rebate,and the retroactive billing also can view its rebate condition type as well as the accruals,and I believe the rebate settlement had been run too,credit memo to customer will be aslo routed to accounting side for sure,but I failed to see the rebate condition type and accrual value in the sales order based upon the retroactive all billings,please advise what I should do,thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaas,

If I remember well, in the standard price determination there is a conditional formula that only shows rebate conditions in the invoice, therefore you should not see rebate conditions in the sales order.

That is standard functionality.

For a Customer I took out the formula condition in the pricing so he could actually see the rebate condition in the sales order, the reason was to had access to this information before end of month invoicing. The problem is that in case of changes in rebate agreement or in case of retrospective agreements the rebate condition is only updated in the invoice, not in the sales order.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

use requirement type 24 all the rebate condition types. Then only you will see in the order level.manintain net Value here total rebate base value will be post.

Regards

venkey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your rebate settings are working perfectly, The requirement u201C24u201D in column u201CReqtu201D prevents the rebate condition from displaying on any document type but the invoice. Simply take this requirement off if you want to have visibility of rebates at order entry time as well.

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

Regards,

Abhee.