Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Scheduled on outbound side

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yesterday due to some problem I restarted the server.

But then, few of the messages (200+) are having status Message scheduled on outbound side

Then I went to smq1 and deleted the entries for the queue but still the message shows same status.

I checked in rwb also ,there are no messages which are in error forthis process.

Also now the queues does not show any entry but in moni the message is same.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your end-to-end scenario? What is the sender system type? You won't see message in sxmb_moni until it is passed through smq1 without any problem. Could you double-click the message and check for details. You may try to deregister the queue and activate it again using smqr.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi prateek,

The problem is that the message were in sxmb_moni and also the entries were in the smq1 transaction.

but due to restart of server the messages were at hold with "Message scheduled on outbound side" msg and a green flag for PE.

I therefore deleted all the entries in the queue hoping the process will start but futile.

My sender is a file sytstem and the recv is a BPM. here it shows the status as green flag after PE.in sxmb-moni

Also i tried registering and activating the queue.

Edited by: Progirl Progirl on Jan 12, 2009 1:12 PM

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should have tried with unlocking the queue entries rather then deleting to restart the process, At this point check in tcode SWPR and see if there are the entries for the same messages and then try to restart it from there.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI, run tranaction sxi_cache ---> Integration Processes, check the Return Code against your BPM, if it is zero then ok else try to activate it. As per my understanding BPM got into error and that's why rest of the messages are not getting through.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sudhir,

There are no entries in swpr.

The queue is EOIO with name XBQO$PE_WS90100001

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot you restarted the XI server then these should be in tcode SWPC. and use proper date filtering.

Thanks!

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

There are no entries in swpc also.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just send a new message to XI and see if your BPM is getting invoked.......if your BPM is getting invoked, then it is okay.........for the entries which are green, their status will remain as such now as you will now not able to cancel them also because their msg entries are lost from your XI system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajeev,

So will i have to execute the whole scenario again?

is it not possible to start the msg in XI only??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes please send a new msg to XI and see if your BPM is getting invoked...........

your green msgs will remain as such and now they cannot be processed because you have removed their msg entries from your XI system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya the bpm is getting invoked properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okay.........your green msgs will remain as such and now they cannot be processed because you have removed their msg entries from your XI system..........so just ask the source application to regenerate those source files again or if you have those source files moved to some other location, put those files again in source directory so that your XI system can again pick those files.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in SM58 if you have got some error message.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to transaction SMQ2 and execute it............there you will some entries in some queues..........process those msgs..

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Jan 10, 2009 1:19 PM