cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

in procurment i wanna make results recording of 2 lot(Batch) then next 3 lot i dont need results recording,then for next 3 i wanna make result recording of one mic among 10 in inspection plan.plz help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nirmala,

In this case you need to assign Dynamic Modification Rule at Characteristic level and you need to use two different DMR here.

1) For one MIC for which your business want to RR on 2 -3 -3 interval, maintain following setting.

Stage 1: Select InspSever = 4, Select Initial inspection stage check box, No. of inspection 2 and Next stage 2

Stage 2: Select SKIP check box, No. of inspection stage 3 and Next stage 3

Stage 3: No need to select SKIP check box, Select No. of inspection stage 3, Next inspection 4

Stage 4: Select SKIP check box, No. of inspection as per your req., Next inspection 4.

2) For other 9 MIC assign DMR 2

Stage 1: Select InspSever = 4, Select Initial inspection stage check box, No. of inspection 2 and Next stage 2

Stage 2: Select SKIP check box, No. of inspection stage x and Next stage 3

Hopefully, it will work in your mentioned case.

Thanks - Nehal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nehal

Thanks it helped me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear madam

i have never used DMR ,can u send me screenshot of this process plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmala,

You need to imply the DMR at MIC level for your material. Kindly refer the link

* Dynamic Modification at Lot or Characteristic Level

You have:

- Specified an inspection with a task list for the combination of material and inspection type.

- Assigned keys for dynamic modification criteria to the task list usage. (You define the proposed dynamic modification criteria for the task list usage in Customizing). The keys for the dynamic modification criteria are supplied with the standard system and cannot be changed.

- Assigned dynamic modification rules to the task list at header or characteristic level, based on the dynamic modification level you specified in the task list header.

- Made sure that the Required characteristic indicator has been set for each characteristic you want the system to dynamically modify (in the case of dynamic modification at the characteristic level).

- Assigned a dynamic modification criterion to the inspection lot origin.

[read the attached link for further clarity.|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/2d/350d37448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Shyamal