Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification : Customer Complaint Handling

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians,

Please give me solutions for the following problems :

1. I want to revoke a task ( Status i want TSRL from TSCO ) which is having a status 'TSCO' ( Notification is still in process)

2. What is the basic difference between Task Completed (TSCO) & Task Sucessful (TSSC) ?

3. I want to make some task automatically by using the standard functionality 'DETERMINE TASKS' within the Task window. How can i make these adjustments in Customization or any other trasition??

4. I want to generate an e-mail to the concern person whenever a task is released in the name of that person. This will be SAP outside e mail (i.e. it will go thru net or intra net). How can i map it or customize it???

5. I want to get cost of all returned material which comes from customers how can i get these? We are using currently '651' movement type for return deliveries.

Thanks n Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Attul

Continuing. point no 3

😎 The interval determines when the task to be determined , ( Keep 1 min )

9) Maintain the response profile for notification in SPRO > QM> Quality notifications> Notification processing > Response Control> Define Response Monitoring> Response Monitoring for notification type.

10) make sure that while creating notification you maintain a QM Priority in the notification only then the auto determination will work

3) Answerin Point no 4

1) Create a follow up action for mailing for the same against the task

2) QS41, task code, assign the follow up action > Try this CLMMAlL

4) Answering point no 5

1) Decide whether you need to follow inspection lots method or notification method for capturing the return goods

please let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gajesh,

Thanks for valuble inputs

further with atul point no 3

If i have maintained code group  AB-P000 response profile and i am having catalog profile for given notification type with code group CD-P000, CD-P100.

while creating notification when i click on automatic task button it it is giving me status message as tasks has been determined from response profile but strange is when i check the task tab code group it shows the code group from catalog profile

Also can we assign default task for user and please tell me the how it works

Thanks

Rupesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Attul,

1) Answering your point no 2

TSCO & TSSC are different stages of the tasks. I have used this stages as following.

1) Author creates a notification and identifies the immediate task (header task) and has to assign it to the task owner.

2)Co-ordinator receives the notification

3) Co-ordinator releases the task The status of the task changes from TSOS to TSRL

4) After all tasks are released Notification is put in process by releasing the green flag

5) Task owner receives the task

6) Task owner shall perform the assigned tasks, complete the tasks by giving the necessary details and clicking on the u2018completeu2019 task button. The status of the task changes from TSRL to TSCO.

7) Once the task is completed Co-ordinator receives information that the task has been completed and can be verified.

😎 Co-ordinator verifies (physically verifies whether the task has realy been completed) the task completed and has to make it to u2018successfulu2019 if satisfied with the activities. TSCO to TSCO TSSC

9)All the tasks have to be made u2018successfulu2019 if the notification has to be completed.

Making the Task successful gives a better control for the co-ordinator.

Hope this Helps

Answering your point no 3) Determine task this what needs to be done

1) First thing you need to maintain is the QM Priorities .

2) SPRO > QM> Quality notifications> Notification processing > Response Control> Define Priorities> maintain QM Priorities

3) Then Maintain Responce Profile

4) SPRO > QM> Quality notifications> Notification processing > Response Control> Define Response Monitoring > Define Responce Profile

5) New Entries - give a response name and description

6) Click on Response Times

7) Select the priority, Give catalog as 2 , Task code Group, task code, Interval,