cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block for billing plan items does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am struggling with the billing plan again.

We have a billing type ZX and a block code ZB which is assigned to the billing type ZX.

The block is set to all items in the billing plan. Even I set the flag 'without blocked documents' in VF04 all items appear in the list and a invoice can be created (VF01 same result).

We also have the billing type in the billing plan items. So the correct link should be there.

If I put this Block code to the sales order header, the billing is blocked.

It seems that somewhere the billing block code we want to use has to be assigned to the billing plan. But where and how?

Every help from the experts is welcome.

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Goto OVBJ t.code, Select the line and choose details. Assign billing block and billing type to billing plan.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, this is not the solution. It was already set and comes also up in the billing plan proposal. this block is also the one I am using, is is also assigned to billing type already.

The reason for the problem must be somewhere else.

But thanks for the reply

Kurt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check copy controls between sales document and billing document .

Goto VTFA, Select the line and double click on items.

Select the item and choose details.

Copying requirements 023, This routine will check billing blocks of sales document items..

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra

thanks a lot, this was also the way I was checking up and down, I have also found oss note 701967 which seems to solve the problem, now it seems the things are running well soon.

thanks

Kurt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335765
Discoverer

Hi,

To solve this issue you just need to assign the Billing Block to Billing Type.

Regards,

Muhammad Nasr