cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not create/open Query/Display template from workbench

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in my MII Workbench. From MII Menu page I can open the workbench. There is no error to open it. Now when in the workbench I like to open a display template, I can not do that and I get a error message - Error on Load For <object name>: Template file type iGrid and document type <object name> do not match. When I like to create one diplay template of iGrid type I get an error message Template type iGrid and Document type iGrid do not match. I get this error message to create/open any type of MII Object except BLS.

My guess is that - It is a problem of my local workstation (like problem with JREor IE), because when I do this from other workstation (using same MII user id) it works fine.

JRE of my local system 1.5.0_16

IE is 6.0

Any help?

Thanks,

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soumen,

What is the version of JRE & IE on the workstation that is correctly opening up display templates?

Regards,

Kevin

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Soumen,

There are a number of potential causes and this is not an unknown problem. I do not know your system configuration, so can't give any specific suggestions.

However, if you do a search on this message board with the three words "Open" "Template" "Workbench" you will get a list of recent postings from people who have both had this problem and gotten resolution to it.

Good reading and good luck!

Mike

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. My problem is solved, it seems like there were some problem with the JRE installed in my system. After a reinstallation of the same JRE the problem disappeared.

Thanks,

Soumen