cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check for Payment Cards

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing payment cards and I am having some difficulty with the credit check. We want to bypass credit check at delivery if credit card data is present. We have created a custom field which indicates credit card data is present and we have copied the code from LVKMP002 and created our own routine to put in OVA8.

The problem I have is that with this code, all credit checks, including payment cards are bypassed, not just the ones in OVA8. If I comment out the line, MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-SECURITY., the deliveries which need an authorization go through the payment card check only but the good orders are going through all the normal checks in OVA8. I have checked in OSS and there appears to be a modifcation note (792944) referenced in Note 700786 but this is not available - it says it is being re-worked or is an internal note.

Has anyone else done this? Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you know customer order is credit card at time of order creation? if so what about using a different item catagory and deselect or leave selection blank by item catatory in IMG sales doc types credit limit check by item catagory? will that work for you?

Stacey