Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two level approval in CCM

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello all,

we would like to have approval of the same item from two different persons (i.e. procurement and financial department) in catalog before publishing.

Is that possible in CCM 1.0? or CCM 2.0?

TIA

Gordan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Another idea (akin to Bertrand's):

- first approver in Master Cat

- second approver in Procurement Cat

They are both procurement catalogs, the way you wanted, Gordan

Cheers,

Serguei

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I used Bertrand proposal.

It is possible to change autorization for the catalog approver to be able to approve only certain types of catalog.

So, I created two roles for catalog approver, one for supplier catalog and another for the procurement catalog.

I know that this is workarround and I would preffer to have two step approval on procurement catalog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to split approve authorization on different catalog type (01 : procurement and 02: supplier), one way is to duplicate /ccm/catalog_approver role and define in

authorizations:

Cross-application Authorization Objects -> Access Restrictions for Catalog Design Center -> Access Restrictions for Catalog Design Center -> Catalog Type

instead of * value set manually 01 or 02.

Dunno if it works but i hope so

Regards,

Bertrand

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

As far as I know, it is not possible to define different type of approval, even with BADIs.

CCM approval is not made with SAP Workflow, so no workflow notification is made in standard.

As an alternative, you can generate manually emails in the BADI /CCM/CTLG_ENRICHMENT, in method FINALIZE_ENRICHMENT.

Hope this helps,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gordan,

An idea :

- one approver in supplier catalog (Manual Acceptance).

- second approver in procurement catalog.

regards,

Bertrand