cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of SAP BASIS 7.10 USERDETAILS failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

i hope anybody can help me. I have installed a new MI 7.10 and patched it to Lvl. 7 (ABAP and BASIS).

Then i tried to do all the necessary steps for administration as they are described in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/de/45/17a790d8000064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

But whenever i came to the step Downloading Details into User-Details Data Object the step failed. Now i searched this forum and found that i have to generate the Data Object USERDETAILS in the SWKV SAP BASIS 7.10. This step also fails with an error message 'Attribute RFC_DEST already exists' and the backend Adapter USER_DET_BA is not generated.

Anyone an idea how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems to be a problem in the installation. Another fresh installation solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you set the RFC destination where to get the user details from? Usually it is the middleware itself,but who knows.

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

i've tried both, with or without a RFC Destination. it won't work either.

Any other ideas?

Regards

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mathias,

You have to do the step with the RFC Destination created. Did you select the load type as Initial Download? (Edited to contain the word Download)

Did you check out the following notes for SP07: 1263664, 1268773. Please make sure that you apply all the compulsory notes.

Also try restarting the server and trying the step again.

Also, just as a confirmation, are you doing it from the client you created or client 000. Are the general post installtion stms, initial profiles done?

Regards,

Veera

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Jan 9, 2009 9:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

i've created a RFC Destination in SM59 but where is the link from here to MI?

The notes you mentioned are supprted with patch 8. Do you now at what time this patch is available?

I didn't find it in the support packages.

I've tried to activate in client 001, which is delivered also with the installation.

Any idea?

Also i didn't find a thing why the synchronization from Laptopclient fails with error code 22, saying error at login. The user has the role SAP_DOE_SYNC_ROLE, but it won't work.

Thanks for your help,

Mathias