cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to explore the functionality in credit control where I have activated credit check for a customer both at sales order level and delivery level.

Scenario: If a sales order created for a customer whose credit limit exceeded, manually release the sales order at VKM3. However for the same sales order while we try to do delivery its not blocking though the credit limit exceeds.

Requirement: It has to be released at sales order level but should not allow to create delivery for that sales order.

Please let me know how to configure the above functionality. I have activated credit check at both sales order level and delivery level too.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

Check in OVA8 wheather you have maintained for delivery level , say one will be for sales order level, delivery level & PGI level , So check for delivery level or PGI level wheather you have checked the Status (C-Error) . in OVA8. Then it will work

Also check wheather for the delivery document type and at PGI levels you have assigned the credit grp or not ,as you are doing automatic credit check

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't get your point here.

Why would you release the order credit hold if you do not want to create a delivery?

Once you have released the credit, there is no point in holding the order again in Delivery.

as per my knowledge, The system does NOT carry out another credit check if the following conditions are met:

- The value of the changed/unchanged order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

- The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specifified in case of changed document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijeet,

Thanks for the reply.

As per the clientu2019s requirement order has to be released and if tried to create a delivery for that released order it should check the credit again. Is there any possibility to achieve this functionality in standard Sap.

Regards,

Victor