Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid transport binding settings.HTTP Client,does not have endpoint url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sdn Team,

I am using CE 7 SR 5

I am trying to publish the service.I am getting the below error when i am tring to publish .what could be the reason?

Invalid transport binding settings.HTTP Client,does not have endpoint url specified.

Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have created BPM DC and i have creates one wsdl for starting my process which has in and out put values. When I deployed it and tried to test using ws navigator I am getting "Invalid transport binding settings.HTTP Client,does not have endpoint url". This issue i dint faced in CE7.1 . I am facing this issue only on CE 7.2 SP3 PAT23 version. Did you come across this issue any time??

Regards,

Krishnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any luck?

I am running in the same issue.

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you guys might need a software update to resolve this. Refer to SAP note 1343014

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

we are trying to consume a webservice from CE 7.2 version and facing same issue.

We published the service from se80, created endpoint in soamanager and tested fine from SR.

But when trying to consume the service from VC component in NWDS and test the same we are getting

Invalid transport binding settingsHTTP Client, does not have endpoint url specified.

Any suggestions.

Regards

Sumana.

former_member753707
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi seshu,

Were you able to solve this issue. We are also facing the same error and issue. If solved, please help.

Regards,

Zeena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zeena,

Im facing the same problem, did you solved it?

Thanks

Regards

SU

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing the same problem, did you solved it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which URL are you trying to publish? The one for the WSDL definition or the one that includes both the defintion and the endpoint? If you paste the WSDL into here (remove your hostname references) we can see exactly what you are trying to publish. You can also look at the bottom of the WSDL file to see if your binding shows up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am have published the Service which is implemented in ERP system to SR using WSPUBLISH transaction. Before publishing the service I have created the respective end point configuration in SOA Manager.

Now I am trying to test the End Point from SR, and getting this issue in WS Navigator while testing.

The end point URL looks as below:

http://<myhost>:port/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_DE86D7D1A18EA3F1ABE7001CC4942882/wsdl11/binding/ws_policy/...

Please let me know your thoughts...

Thanks & Regards,

Seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshu,

Did you resolve the problem? I am also getting the same error while testing the service in WS Navigator.

Thanks,

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>what could be the reason?

Maybe the reason that is written in the error message ?

Client,does not have endpoint url specified

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in SOMANAGER it have endpoints.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in the service registry and in SOAMANAGER . I can seee endpoint....

Regards

Sri

Edited by: srikanth d on Jan 9, 2009 2:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you resolved the issue? I am facing with the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Seshu.