cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification problem in SmartSync application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I have developed MI SalesOrder application(SmartSync project).I am getting the records(header and item table) and I can able to create the SalesOrder.I am getting the problem in Modifying a record.My problem is I have to modify the record TWO times,then only the record is getting updated.in R/3 i.e.,

1) I have modified "Record1" in client, and did synchronization.As the record is not updated in R/3

and got the old record in client .

2) Again I modified the same one "Record1" and sync it.Then the record is updated in R/3 and got the updated record in client.

Why it is happening like that.Please give some inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

What type of Sync BO are you syncing? In fact why don't you try modifying some record for eg. Record2. Sync twice or more and then check the client. You might also want to monitor your synchronization in transaction merep_mon.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeraraghavan,

Thanks for ur reply.I am using "SO1" syncbo.If I modify the another record "Record2" that would be first time modification for that record.So no changes.Only when u modify the same record twice,then that will be effected.I thing u got it.Pls give some inputs.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

I second Sahidur. Forgot to update the thread.

Regards,

Veera

P.S. Thanks Sahidur

Edit:

The modified value should reflect at both the client, middleware/backend after one full successful sync cycle.

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Jan 12, 2009 10:30 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

To modify a syncbo instance the status of the syncbo instance should be Global(G). if the status is not global it gives ModificationNotAllowed Exception. please check if it is giving any such error in the first modification. and check the data in the syncbo instance if the modification is being done in the client or not before synchronization.

Regards,

Sahidur