cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between Sales Pricing and Purchasing pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

please can you tell me how it works the integration between Sales pricing (SD) and Purchasing pricing (MM)?.

Are there specific pricing condition types to manage this integration?

Thank you very much

Kinad Regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no link between SD pricing and MM pricing. But there are some cases when the condition types maintained have to be referenced.

in STO for example, the pricing procedure in MM may contain a condition type that will have a reference to a condition type maintained in Billing. This value is then used in the SD pricing procedure.

YOu can do this by maintaining the RefConType in Define condition type in MM pricing determination.

(SAP Customizing Implementation Guide --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Conditions --> Define Price Determination Process --> Define Condition Types)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Dany,

I hope it will not the ref cond type,

Because MM&SD cond types are entirely different even though it stored in same tables.

If you try to assign MM Cond type in SD cond type-RefCtype field. system will throw an error.

bcoz all SD cond types- Usage is A & MM cond type Usage - M

So when u assign cond type in ref cond type , either in SD /MM that cond types should be exist in specific Usage/module.

Any inputs plz welcome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen in condition type settings that you can specify Reference condition type and also Reference application to make connection cross application (Sales, Purchasing,......)

What do you think?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea,

Please also maintain the Ref Application as 'V' in this case of STO it is flowing from MM to SD.

Dany

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third party scenario, MM Purchase order price will be updated in customer invoice with VPRS condition value (only after MIRO )

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, you dont have any Pricing procedure to link SD and MM, If its for Specific scenario - we can help you to find some solution.

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Jan 9, 2009 12:02 PM