cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting image in to the Iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

I developed an application and imported in the portal.

Please tell me the procedure in what way we have to insert the image into the iview in Enterprise Portal.

Please give the solution for this.

regards

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

Check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/4c/eee2bedf3b4082b14a933e5ee63472/frameset.htm

It may help you in editing the properties of URL Iview.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

right click on URL Iview ->Object and now and now select show all from property category.

Now please change the Show tray property to NO. You can change the height and width of the image.

please check it will help you

Regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks alot for ur help.

Even iam changing the height and width in the Image Iview.....it wont effect much.

Height Type i given -- automatic.

Max Height --- 1000

Min height -

Height of the External Window -

750 dere, i given 50

width -

500 only

Now The image is displaying on the left hand side, I want it on the right hand side.

Are there any need to change the other parameters.

Regards

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sushma,

One work around can be this

You can create a URL Iview by specifying the image of URL. It will add image to the Iview.

Now you can add that Iview at the top of your page, so that it looks like image on top of the Iview you have created with webdynpro application

hope this will help

Regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can insert the image in your webdynpro application as well.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Inserting image in to web dynpro application that i know.

I want to insert image into an iview or page or role.

Is it possible of doing that.

Regards

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

As per my knowledge you can't insert images in page or role because those are collection of iViews some or other way so you have to insert image in a iView only.

One option is as Narendra said you can always create a URL iView or you can add in a webDynpro application and create a iview for it insted of URL

Other option is if you want to add a image in a existing iView only then you will have to modify a .par file which runs behind that iView and you can insert your image in .par file.

But make sure while modifying that .par file that other applications which are using that .par files will also get affected by this change if you don't want this to happen you can upload the modified .par file by some different new name.

Also you can create your own .par file which will be a separate iView type.

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

I created one URL Iview(Image Iview) and the other Timesheet Entry Iview,,,,, and the page name is Timesheet.

While inserting both the image iview and timesheet enty iview in to the page ..... its showing different iviews in the same page.......But i want image iview should appear on the top of the timesheet entryiview.

Please provide the steps which parameters i need to change to achieve that.

Regards

Sushma