cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Graphics with Web Dynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @ all,

I have got a question about displaying dashboards and other charts on mobile devices using SAP Technology.

1) Does someone know, when it will become possible to display BusinessGraphics in Mobile Devices like BlackBerry, Pocket PC a.s.o buildt with Web Dynpro?

2) Which Technology can I use instead of Web Dynpro? Does it make sense to use HTMLB or should we use non SAP Products like "JFree Chart" for J2EE applications specially buildt for Mobile Devices?

Thank you for any hints!

Mehmet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am also facing the same problem. I am not able to display the Business graphics element in my mobile web dynpro application.Does Business graphics element is supported in mobile web dynpro?. Is there any SAP notes regd this?.

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Memhet!

You can use Business Graphics with Web Dynpro with version NWDS 2.0(we are in was 6.40)and could be displayed on mobile devices.We use Symbol devices.I am not sure abt Blackberry.Is that your question? OR Are you looking for some alternate solution to WebDynpro.Is that because you have some limitations in running your WD applications in mobile devices?Just trying to understand......

Thx

Gisk

Message was edited by: Sivakumar Ganesan(Gisk)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to built a dashboard with charts and so on, but Business Graphics which are built with Web Dynpro do not run on any mobile device. So I had to look after external Libs to built a J2EE WebApp with charts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.I understand your requirement now.Not sure if i know the answer.:)