cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in return sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a return scenario where the client wants the tax to be calculated on the price after deducting the return amount being fixed for that customer so as to penalise the customer for returning the goods not in specified time. For example:

basis price is Rs100.Now the client decides to reduce another 10 rupees from the basic price and then calculate the taxes on the reduced price say Rs 90 and invoice the customer.But the client wants this to happen on the total invoice amount and doesnt want to do the calculation for each item at the item level.

Please guide how can it be done

Thanks

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

For that you need to create a new condition type which should be a header condition with "Plus/minus" as negative in V/06.

Now you also have to create a new pricing procedure for returns in which you include this condition next to your PR00 value and assign the From-To step number of PR00.

Now try your process and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Thanks i was expecting a reply from you.I have done all the things u have mentioned.

FYI i have maintained thecondition type as

condition class- A

calculation type-B

plus /minus as negative and maintained it as header condtions.

Now when i create a return sales order and when i enter the condtion type at header level the amount is displayed at all the item level for all the items.

But at the header level the condition value is zero and the net value is not changed as per this amount or calculated.

Can you please suggest me what should be done so i get the correct net value when i enter my header condition type

Thanks & regards

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just hit the update price button at the header once and see if it updates or not. Also try saving the order and see if the net value updates.

You can also try by making the condition type a Group condition after you have tried the first 2 options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for your solutions.Now when i put the condition type at the header level the value is calculted at all the item level for all item but the header condition value is shown as zero. Can any settings to be done so that i can see the total amount of the condition type under the condition value tab at header level

Thanks

ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

Please check

- in your pricing procedure the step number assigned to the header condition. As already suggested, it should have been the step number of PR00

- in VF02, click from top menu bar "Goto -- Header -- Pricing Header conditions" and ensure that once you input the header condition type and value, you have also clicked the "Activate" button at the bottom screen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In V/08 check what kind of alternate condition base value you selected for that condition type.check whether in the item leve the same header condition is updated with updated value of 90 in condition Tab.i hope the value you put for calculting the condition type from - to in V/08 is wrong, then.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This should be an Item condition since different line items will have different prices and different discounted values.

Thanks,

Ravi