cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement catalogs in shopping cart and bit invitation process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends!

I want to use procurement catalogs in shopping cart and bit invitation process.

I created a procurement catalog, published it, add to tr. u201CDefine External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.)u201D and to attributes.

Now I can see my procurement catalog in sopping cart. But when I try to open it, Iu2019ve got a system error u201CYour session has timed out - call up SAP Catalog Search Engine again in SRMu201D.

At the same time I donu2019t have any problem with Master catalog.

In tr. u201CDefine External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.)u201D Iu2019ve got:

http://my host:8050/sap/bc/bsp/ccm/srm_cse/main.do 0 URL

sap-client 130 2 Fixed Value

catalogid PC_01 2 Fixed Value

sap-language sy-langu 1 SAP Field

ccm-user CCMUSER 2 Fixed Value

ccm-password PSW 2 Fixed Value

Locale en 2 Fixed Value

Could you tell me, where I was wrong?

Tanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

This could be your internet explorer issue .

Please try this solution if possible :

We had this issue with CCM 2.0 and got resolved when we allowed session cookies in the system for internet explorer.

You can do this by this way :

Go to IE :

Tools --> Internet Options --> Privacy --> Advanced --> Always allow session cookies ( Make sure there is a tick in that check box once you come out also).

In our case this worked.

Goodluck

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

Thank you for help, but unfortunately in our case it doesnu2019t work.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also - can you resend me your cyrillic charsfile if that issue is also still unresolved as I never got around to it before and now the email is gone awol

Regards,

Jason

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Check this PC_01 catalog in table /ccm/d_ctlg_req for process SE, make sure the catalog is present here in this process and does not have any entry in the REQ_SENDER field.

Also check the index in report /ccm/check_trex and make sure it is not orange or red here, if so, the index should be deleted from this report and a new FULL publication generated.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I checked everything - my procurement catalog added in the table /ccm/d_ctlg_req for process SE. There is no entry in the REQ_SENDER field. And index in the /ccm/check_trex report OK.

Maybe something else?

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Could you verify that the URL (in particular the webserver and port) match between the details in the call structure and that in SE80 -> BSP Application -> SRM_CSE -> Pages with flow logic -> tmp_entry.htm

All the URL string should match except for the end, your catalog call structure should call MAIN.DO, the other entry will call TMP_ENTRY.HTM

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

In SE80 -> BSP Application -> SRM_CSE -> Pages with flow logic -> tmp_entry.htm I have only tmp_entry.htm, but not MAIN.DO. Is it a mistake?

And please, donu2019t forget, that Master catalog works without problems.