cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exports Under Bond

0 Kudos

Hello All

In the exports under bond scenario, .the system is not calculating the BED, in the excise invoice and the ARE document, and hence the bond value is not getting affected. Please help me with the configuration setting required to make this happen.

I am using the standard SAP PP for exports under bond...ZINEXP. It does not have any condition type for BED, SE cess or SHE cess. We are using condition based tax determination procedure TAXINN.

Early help will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, If you are using TAXINN procedure, then obiviously system will not bring the duty values in the excise invoice and inturn it will not bring the duty values in ARE1 too..

So kindly maintain the Excise condition types in your pricing procedure and maintain condition record for in VK11. and ensure the duty values are reflected in excise invoice.

Regards

MBS

0 Kudos

HI Muralidhar

Thanks for the reply.

I was wondering, if i add condition type for excise duty in the pricing procedure the value would also get reflected in the commercial invoice, which should not happen in the scenario because there's no excise duty.

if i mark the condition type as statistical in the PP without assigning a account key to the condition type, the system is still not picking the ED value in the excise invoice...Am i missing something?

Regards

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Please check the domestic scenario with same condition type wheter excise duties sre reflected in excise invoice or not.

In export scenario only difference is that all the excise condition types are statistical.

Also check whether u assign condition type in default setting or not.

Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me tell you few points which you need to take care:

1. In your TAX PROCEDURE TAXINN you SHOULD NOT maintain excise condition types.

2. If you are using both total and percentage condtion types say for example: for BED you have JEXT/JEX2 is the total condition type and Percentage condtion type is JEXP. In this case you have to maintain condition record in VK11 for both JEXP as 14%/10% which ever is applicable and for JEXT/JEX2 you have to maintain 100% condition record. IF YOU ARE NOT USING TOTAL CONDITION TYPE THEN FOLLOW THE NORMAL PROCESS.

3. In your Pricing Procedure if check you have maitained proper steps to calculate the value.

4. Ensure that all excise condition type should be marked as statistical and you need not maintain account keys for this.

If you have all these setting then 100% you will see duty values in your billing document.

Regards

MBS

0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhar,

Done. Thankyou Very much for the help! have awarded you the points you really deserve!

Regards

Prashant.

Edited by: Prashant S. Joshi on Jan 12, 2009 12:51 PM

Answers (0)